If so, you have come to the right place.
I have years of experience working on Google Analytics and have transitioned dozens of websites from Universal Analytics to GA4. From out-of-the-box, minimal setup to complicated event tracking, I can help you start collecting data ahead of the July 1, 2023 hard transition from UA to GA4.
Set up an obligation-free consultation:
Here are some things I’ll need if we work together:
- Google Analytics 4: “Editor” access
- Google Universal Analytics: “Editor” access
- Google Tag Manager*: “Administrator” access
- Full list:
- All websites and/or apps (please indicate any apps and websites that go together)
- Any conversions you want to track on your website/app (e.g. sales, sign-ups) and where they are located (URL/content type, location on page/screen)
- Your business KPIs
- Any custom events and parameters you want to create
- I may also need access to other platforms such as BigQuery, or your email service provider, depending on what you want to track
*If you don’t have Google Tag Manager, I’ll help you create an account and install it on your website(s)